CPI.Q, the electronic version of the Canadian Periodical Index, provides the most-requested Canadian reference information available.
Useful to libraries, professionals, researchers, government institutions and organizations, it contains a wealth of Canadian and international periodicals — including Canada's national newspaper, The Globe and Mail; Maclean's weekly magazine; Canadian News Facts; and encyclopedic reference materials, such as the Canadian Parliamentary Guide and Canadian Newsmakers.
Designed to meet the needs of researchers at all levels, this vast collection of periodical information is fully integrated, enabling users to search the entire database with a single query. It yields a variety of relevant periodical articles, biographies, company profiles, historical documents, science and technology essays, and much more.
Indexing of nearly 1,200 Canadian periodicals (English and French) with full-text articles from 550 Canadian periodicals
- A bilingual interface (English and French)
- Current periodical articles integrated with Canadian biographies, company profiles, historical information and many other types of information
- Coverage of a broad range of subjects related to Canada
- Indexing from 1980 to present
- Full-text articles from 1983 to present